2011年9月16日 星期五

Waiter misadd the bill for his customer

Waiter: "You did ate cheesecake!"
Customer: "No I DIDN'T!!"
Customer: I am ready to leave now, may I have the bill?
Waiter: Of course sir, one moment please. (walks away but quickly returns) Ah, here is the bill, $22.50.
Customer: Excuse me, I believe you have miscalculated, my calculations say that my bill should be $17.50 not $22.50.
Waiter: No sir, if I am not mistaken you had the dinner special, a coffee, and a desert.
Customer: I didn't have desert... Are you questioning my integrity?
Waiter: No sir, I am simply stating that our computer is never wrong. And I specifically recall you ordering a cheesecake.
Customer: I did not have desert!!
Waiter: Yes you did!
Customer: What happened to "the customer is always right"?
Waiter: I am new here and do not believe in that statement.
Customer: I can talk to your superior and get you out of here as quickly as you came!
Waiter: (sweetly) Perhaps we WERE mistaken in our original calculations. I'll go run the numbers through again and see what I can do.
Customer: Yeah, you do that!
Waiter: (returns) I'm sorry sir, but the bill is still $22.50, and we have a few people who are willing to state that you ate the cheesecake.
Customer: You horrid, horrid man! I demand to speak to the manager! I did no such thing! I don't even like cheese!
Waiter: My manager is busy and cannot come.
Customer: Then I request both your name and his name.
Waiter: My name is on my name tag, but you might want to rethink complaining to the owner about the manager.
Customer: Why is that?
Waiter: Because the manager is also the owner.
Customer: Fine.  I have your name and that's good enough.
Waiter: Good for you sir. (pauses) Are you ready to pay $22.50 now?
Customer: No! I will never be ready! I am only supposed to pay $17.50 and I will not be cheated!
Waiter: If you want I have the receipt right here.
Customer: Yes! I will show you that you are wrong, and that I am correct.
Waiter: One moment. (pulls the receipt out of his pocket) Look, one dinner special, one coffee, and one cheesecake.
Customer: I DIDN'T GET A CHEESECAKE!!!
Waiter: That's not what it says here, and its not what anyone else says either.
Customer: I will take you to court! This is an injustice!
Waiter: Seriously? Over five dollars? How immature...
Customer: Yes, but since its only five dollars, why are you so hung up on it?
Waiter: 'Cause I get paid minimum wage!
Customer: (laughs) Well that's not MY problem, now is it?
Waiter: You are more hung up on it than I am.
Customer: Are not!
Waiter: Are too!
Customer: Are not!
Waiter: Are too!
Customer: Its five dollars!
Waiter: Five dollars is still money!
Customer: Fine! (slaps the money down on table and walks away)
Waiter: Yeah that's right! Keep walking mister! (waits until he is safely out the door.) Yay! I got a five dollar tip! (customer runs in the door and takes away the five dollars)
Customer: $17.50 SIR!

1 則留言:

  1. Won't give a TOAST Score, but you get 20/20 on this. Good job.

    回覆刪除