2011年9月11日 星期日

Diary Day 3

You all have to check this news! They
are reporting about me-the lucky girl!
It actually feel quite nice to be the
lucky girl and the center of attension!
     It's so weird...is the world going insane? I am not ready for EVERYTHING that happened today...why? Because the lottery I bought yesterday got the grand prize, which mean I WON THE ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR!! I can't really go to class today because there are all these gossiping newsman surrounding me and asking me all these kind of weird questions. It seems like I am the "lucky" one! Haha, how ironic? I never thought of myself as "lucky". I really don't know what should I do with these money, pay for my tuition? Buy new stuff? Donate it? Give it to my parents? Or...use it for my dream?
     I was so confused when I knew I won. But later on I talked with my parents and we figure out a way to use these money. We are using it to buy new houses, cars, and paying for my tuition, and the rest, we are going to save it. Sounds good, sounds nice, sounds reasonable. My heart is a little more peaceful after I recieve an answer, but there comes something greater after this. He ask me if I can go to Broadway and watch the newest musical with him! This is incredible! Of course I say yes! I really don't know how to explain all these things beside using the word luck. Am I really being lucky right now? I don't know, but I do know my family was happy for me, my best friend was happy for me, and I am happy for myself. Maybe I am born lucky, but I just didn't realize it.
     I am just so happy that I want to dance, it seems like everything in the world is perfect! I never really want anything in my life, but after recieving this great amount of money, list of things that I want to get line up in my head. I am going to get a new car for sure, and i am also getting new cloths and the latest apple product! Can life gets any better? I don't know, because right now, I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole universe!

沒有留言:

張貼留言