2011年9月9日 星期五

Diary Day 1

Can this four leaf clover really bring
luck to people? If so, will "luck" be
added to my life when I find one?      
-a picture from my dear roommate
I am not a lucky person. Whenever I guess a question on the test, it will never be right; whenever I play 'rock, paper, scissor' I will always loose; it always take me twice as long than a "normal person" to wait for the bus, and I always miss out on my chances, not that I don't know how to seize it, it's just that time don't allow me to catch it, because I am either sick, late, or someone told me the wrong W's...so I don't believe there is such thing call "luck", at least in my life. So I'll never EVER do things that require "luck", such as "Truth and Dare", gambling, raffle, or winning a lottery.
Although I don't believe in luck, I do believe in blessings, because I am born in a nice family, I have many close friends, and I am really good at writing. I've actually won quite a few awards from my scripts writing in the past few year, especially last summer when I've just joined the movie club in my college. People wasn't expecting too much from a freshman like me, but it turns out to be the opposite way right now. I believe this is not luck, but it's a blessing to write scripts for movies and videos and were actually recognized as something magnificent by receiving an award.
That's not the end to my "blessings", because this year, my roommate is my best friend and the dream guy of the school is not just my classmate that sits in front of me, he is also a member of our movie club! How wonderful it is to have someone not just attracting from the outside, but is also talented at acting to join our club? I heard from other people that he never join the school clubs! Maybe I should spend less time in the library and go to the movie club more often! Any way, I should call my parents right now and convince them to buy me a new car, and when my best friend + roommate come back, I'm going to share my thoughts with her!

沒有留言:

張貼留言