2011年9月12日 星期一

Diary Day 4


This is the hospital we were in...
        I thought today is going to be another good day because I am going on a date with him, but everything starts to go wrong. Ever since this morning, I feel like someone is staring at me, this feeling is really uncomfortable, because this is not normal "staring", I feel like I was actually spied on, like a prey of an eagle. I feel like I will be hunted anytime, I was so afraid that I try to avoid being alone. Later this afternoon, we met in front of McDonald before we depart to the Broadway, but suddenly, someone attack me from the back and I don't remember what happened next.
       The next thing I realize was myself laying in the hospital. The doctor told me that I have a little cerebral concussion, but "luckily", it didn't cause any major damage to my brain. He also told me that a guy around 6 foot tall with a brown hair mixed with the color yellow carried me to the hospital, I assume it was him. When I was about to leave the hospital, I took all my stuff and I look for my cellphone inside my bag, but I can't find it. Then how am I suppose to call him? I look around and I saw a public telephone, I reach in my bag to get some spare coins so I can give a call, but I can't find my wallet. Just when I was wondering where did I put my wallet and cellphone, my best friend ran to me. She was sweating and panting like she just ran around the whole city. She look worried and nervous, so I asked her what happened, just when she's about to explain what happen, he came. Behind him was 6 other people from our school, three boys and three girls. He ask me am I alright, I told him I am fine. Then he ask us out for dinner (I guess I've been laying the the hospital for quite long because is dinner time already), of course I agreed. I look at my best friend, but in her eyes were doubt. She didn't answer, she just pull me away from the crowd. I dont' know what happened beside the fact that she's trying to pull me away from them and they are walking fast after us, trying to persuade us to go.
       We start running into different street and we were moving so fast that they loose track of us. I really don't like it in the street because it's narrow, dark, and stinky. So I pull her hand and walk towards the big road. Suddenly, a texi ran towards us, I was so afraid that my leg stop moving. I can't hear anything, and the next thing I know is my best friend lying beside me. I was so shock that I faint and fall down beside her.
       This is the story so far. There are too many things that happen today that my head is not yet ready to accept all these things. Here I am, sitting in the hospital, outside the operation room, waiting for a good news. My best friend's parents were outside too, crying. I don't know what to do, so I called my parents. I dial my homephone on my cellphone's keyboard, hoping that my parents would pick up. I waited...but no one pick up the phone, so I hung up. Suddenly, an unknown number called me, I hesitated for a second, but I pick up the phone. On the other side of the phone, I heard a guy with a really deep voice. He's trying to make sure did he call the right person, so he ask me, "Are you....?" Apparently I am the one who is's looking for.
That time, I didn't know, that the next thing he's about to say is going to push me down from the top of the mountan to the deepest valley on the earth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言