2011年9月13日 星期二

Diary Day 5

The "lucky" curse I recieve...
Do you know how it feels like to fall from the very top to the bottom? I mean not physically, but emotionally. You suddenly have everything you ever wanted-riches, love, family and friends, but everything just disappear instantly. It vanish so fast that you can't even catch the last sight of it. Do you know how it feels like? I do.
     That guy, from the other hand of the phone, slowly spits out this sentence, "I've kidnapped your younger brother, if you want him alive, then prepare one hundred million for ransom." I don't know what to do, so I called my parents again, but no one answer. Can life get any worse? The answer is, "Yes."
    The doctor came out of the operation room, he take down his mask and shook his head and said, "We've tried, but she loose too much blood, sorry." A large cry burst out from her parents, and me, I was too shock that I can't say a word.
    I don't know what happen next, I can't hear anything. I slowly walk home, when I was back in my room, someone called. I pick up the phone, it was my parents. We talked about the kidnapping thing and they want me to send all the money to their bank account, but I didn't draw the money yet. So I depart to the bank, good that I took the lottery paper from my wallet and put it in my pocket, or else it will be gone with my wallet. Suddenly, my cellphone ring, I pick up the phone carefully, and the guy from the other side say, "Hello. This is the police officer from....," I grasp for the air, good that it is not that guy again, "You've been accused of murdering your best friend, so...," wait a minute. What is going on? The next thing I heard was people screaming, "WATCH OUT!" I turn around and that same texi ran towards me, and when I woke up, I was in the hospital.
     I hope the tragedy could end here, because I can bear it anymore. I was in a car accident, and it take away my left leg; the lottery paper was gone when I woke up, I think someone took it; my younger brother was kidnapped, and I have no money to pay for the ransom; and now, I am accused of killing my best friend! They said that someone witness me pushing her towards the texi, and they are going to sue me and put me in jail. Can't life get any worse? Now I am physically handicap, and I may have to spend the rest of my life in jail and paying out the debts that I owe from murdering.
     I knew from the beginning that I am not a lucky person, but I didn't know that I am to be "curse" at the age of twenty. It's all the lottery's fault! Why did I even play with lottery since I knew from the beginning I am not lucky? If only I didn't play with it, then these tragedy won't happen! It hurts to see my loves one to be put in jeopardy. I am willing to give my life for my best friend to be alive again, and for my younger brother to be back...if only I didn't win the lottery.
     I don't know what do to right now. I do't know how to tell my parents about this. I just want everything to end. I hope everything is just a dream, an imagination. If there is a God, can you please listen to my prayer? If life can start over again, I promise I will be thankful to everything; I promise I will never complain that I don't have enough, and I promise, I will never play with lottery again. But I know, nothing will change. Everything is real, it's not a dream, and it will not end...I guess....if this is the only solution...then...I will make everything a dream to me...and I will end it...sorry everyone...at the every last, please let me be selfish again

1 則留言:

  1. TOAST Score: 50/50.

 (Giving it for the whole project, not for each day)

    T: 10/10.
    O: 10/10. Sweet job!
    
A: 10/10.
    S: 5/5. You do such a great job with this section!
    T: 15/15. The standard I'm holding everyone else to!

    回覆刪除